COSMETIC GRADE MICA PEARL COLORANT
EXPERIENCE OVER 40 SHADES OF BEAUTIFUL COLORS
MARBLERS Colorants comes in over 40 different beautiful shades. Most of our colors are between 10-60μm with soft shimmering pearlescent effects. 6 different Pearl Series (Shine Blue Pearl, Emerald Pearl, Lime Pearl, Giant Gold, Ruby Pearl and Blue Black Pearl) is 40-200μm which means the glittery particles are much bigger.
Shine Blue Pearl and Emerald Pearl are two-tone colors with white base containing blue and green reflection.
VIBRANT YET ELEGANT RESINOUS FLOORING MATERIAL
MARBLERS® pure mica powder comes in variety of sizes: 0.25 oz, 3 oz, 10 oz.
Over 40 different base colors you can choose from and you can achieve more colors by mixing multiple colors.
Safe pure mica powder for all of your diy projects - Our pure mica is safe for all of your diy projects such as melt & pour soap, candles, bath bombs (use with polysorbate 80), slime making, nail polish, cosmetics, paint, automotive paint, epoxy, concrete, and more.
Easy to carry | Easy to use | Easy to store | Resealable bag
MARBLERS® Mica Colorant for Cosmetic Use
Marblers Mica Colorant is safe to use on skin. However, it is best for you to do a patch test to prevent any allergic reaction. Over 40 different base colors you can choose from and you can achieve more colors by mixing multiple colors.
Wearing safety gear such as respirator and safety glasses when working with large quantity to prevent it getting into your eyes and mouth is recommended since the particles are very small.
Add glittery wow to your craft projects with MARBLERS® Colorant!
Our colorants can be used for making scrapbooks, decoupage, pottery, rubber stamped crafts, home décor projects, fine arts, metal works, and more!
Our colorant can be added to any adhesive product such as white glue or clear varnish to add shimmery effect.
Our colorant can be added to both water and oil-based paint. Always start with a very small amount of mica into the mix and test a sample area before making a larger batch.
MARBLERS® Colorant works great with resin. When mixed with clear base such as resin, you can experience true vivid color of the colorant. Mix 2~3% of the total weight of the resin to get full opaque result, or start from 0.1% to get semi-transparent look
MARBLERS® USAGE RECOMMENDATION
- Always make your bath bombs with Polysorbate 80 to prevent mica from staining your bath tub.
- Always test on small area for allergies before to full use. For making cosmetics for lips, contact us first before ordering as some of the blues and greens may not be used on lips. All of our powders are safe to be used on face and eyes.
MELT & POUR SOAP:
- You can mix straight into your melted soap or mix and 1 teaspoon of mica powder with 1 tablespoon of isopropyl alcohol or glycerin. The later method allows faster color mixing. If you see bubbles forming, spray with alcohol.
- Mix into the hardener to prevent mica powder from clumping.
- To achieve full color, we recommend using 2-3% mica powder by weight to total combined resin and hardener mixture. For example, if you are using 5 oz of epoxy(resin + hardener), we recommend using 0.1 oz of mica powder.
- If you are making epoxy that requires some transparency, such as river table, start with 0.1% mica powder by weight to total combine resin and hardener mixture, then gradually increase the percentage to achieve gradient effect.
- For flooring, we recommend using 2-3% mica powder by weight to total combined resin and hardener mixture when installed at 60 mils (1.5mm) in thickness.